Sunday, January 31, 2010

The dating days


Oscar and I both loved playing racquetball while we were dating. We'd play for awhile, kiss for awhile, and play some more.

Oscar and I made our name's well known in the 7th ward. Neither of us had a car, so most of our activities were at Church. Here's one of us at the Iron Chef 7th ward competition.

We also loved going out to eat whenever we could afford it. Often my family joined us and took care of the payment. Here's a picture of us at Su Casa with my parents.

Here's a picture at Amber

And here are some of Christmas Eve at Market Street Grill with Mike and Shannon.



And one at Olive Garden.

We also went to see Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire with my family.


Oscar was living with 5 other guys in the basement of someone's house. They had no sort of living room, and, since we didn't have a car, we spent a lot of time hanging out at the house I lived in with Rebecca. This is her playing her Euphonium.

Oscar would take a whole bunch of random pictures of me.




It turned out that I was in opera workshop with Shane Haag, a guy who served in Oscar's mission.

And here are some pictures of me before and after our Shakespeare opera/musical theatre scenes performance. I sang "I Hate Men" from kiss me Kate. How perfect for a girl who was deliriously in love. ;)

1 comment:

  1. You are seriously pretty! I forget, since I see you all the time.

    ReplyDelete