Friday, January 29, 2010

In Fair Verona Where We Lay Our Scene


Verona is so beautiful. Even though I'd been there several times already, I was delighted to go back. I just had to show mom and Kathy this incredible city.


This is the Verona court house in the main piazza. It stands just across from the arena.

This is me and mom standing outside the arena. It looks beautiful in this main piazza, but I warn anyone about eating any food in this area. It's overpriced and disgusting. It's the only place in Italy where I ever had bad pizza. I'm sure they buy cheap ingredients and cater to tourists with lots of money.

I had to take mom and Kathy to see Juliet's balcony. I'd seen it before, of course, but this time we got to go inside the Capulet house and grounds and see Juliet's tomb.

This is Juliet's statue.


This is Juliet's balcony and one of her dresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment