Thursday, February 11, 2010

Visiting and Moving to Seattle


Every since spending a month in Redmond, WA with my sister and family, I'd been wanting to move to the Seattle area. We stayed in Utah so that Oscar could finish his degree, but then he ended up changing programs and schools, and told me we could move up ASAP.

Before moving we took a trip with my family to see Lia, Chang, and Hana. We went to Brown Bag several times for excellent food, and we also went to the Space Needle Restaurant for great food and stunning views.







Later we went to target and I fell asleep with Hana on the drive back.



Oscar and I went running with my sister and Chang while we stayed with them. I was wearing Oscar's favorite shirt "a little less hair is a small price to pay for this much sex appeal."


We also got to go to Pike's Place and see where they throw the fish. This is me with Hana and Malia on the brass pig.

3 comments: