Monday, March 1, 2010

Blizzard Beach, Typhoon Lagoon, Downtown Disney, and Disney Quest


Believe it or not, we did 2 water parks, visited downtown Disney, and went to Disney Quest all in one day. It was crazy, but super fun. The water parks are both awesome. I love that each of them has a current pool that goes around the entire park. And Typhoon Lagoon has a wave pool with 6 foot waves! Here we are snorkeling in the salt water pool.

and getting plunged underwater by enormous waves

After drying off we went into Downtown Disney to see all the cute little shops

This is the ceiling of one of the Disney stores

These impressive displays are found outside of the lego store.


And Rachael and I longed for the enormous Mickey rice crispy treat.

I loved this pose of Amy with Ursula

And we had a hard time tearing Rachael away from her dream home.

And we finished off our day at Disney Quest - the interactive theme park. One of the funnest things they have there is a design your own roller coaster. It was super fun to ride.

Here we are in our 3D glasses

And we loved the Jungle Cruise. It was super fun and you get to paddle whichever way you want to go.


Oh it was such a fun trip! I miss my girlies, and I miss Orlando. I want to go back!!! It was definitely an unforgettable experience.

2 comments:

  1. Well, that seems to have been a pretty acurate...yet concise journal of our vacation. I miss it and y'all too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. One day we'll meet up again. Next time let's go to Hawaii. I've been there before so I won't be as crazy on the go as I was in Florida. I'll be content to just relax and enjoy the beautiful beaches.

    ReplyDelete