Monday, March 1, 2010

Epcot



I loved Epcot. There's is so much to do there that I could stay forever. It's gorgeous to see all the different countries, they have a bunch of great rides, and they have fun science center stuff that we could play with all day. I would have liked several more days here. These were some of the beautiful gardens we walked through.

We turned right first and visited Canada. I bought a Wunderbar (yum!!!) and we all crammed into a cute telephone booth.


Next we moved onto France for some pastries

We ate lunch in Morocco

We toured cute little Germany

I had to try on the viking horns in Norway

Here's the pagoda in the Japan pavillion

We had to stop in Italy and get gelato

And take a picture at La Fontana di Trevi.

We saw some great kids acrobatics in the China pavillion.

And we had dinner while we watched fireworks in Mexico. Where else can you visit the whole world in one day?!

No comments:

Post a Comment