Saturday, May 1, 2010

New car and the air and space museum



Oscar and I have leased a 2010 prius. We decided to lease since we don't know how long lasting the prius is and we figure by the end of our lease we can do some research on the early prius models and see how long they lasted their owners. If it seems like it'd be a good car to us for a good amount of time, then we'll go ahead and buy it.



Oscar and I went down to the air and space museum with the scouts on March 4th. It's free every Thursday night. They close some of the cooler areas for cleaning, but it's still fun to check it out.







My Leela sits on my lap again. She used to sit on our laps all the time as a kitten. Then she decided to start curling up next to us, but refused to sit on or even walk on us. About a year ago she started sitting on Oscar's lap again (I was jealous), and finally she'll sit on my lap again. All of the cats still prefer Oscar, but at least they love me too. Apparently Oscar just has the best lovies.

No comments:

Post a Comment