Monday, August 16, 2010

Journey to Nanaimo



Our next stop along our Western BC tour took us up to the coastal city of Nanaimo. The drive was beautiful, especially when we got out to take pictures of the Malahat summit and the malahat lookout.



There's a gorgeous view of Victoria area as well as the Canadian mainland.







After we checked in at our hotel in Nanaimo, we took a walk around the harbor area. I liked these cannons and looking at the calm blue ocean.







Oscar and I went trail running again the next morning. We took a 6K run around a pretty lake.



I ran all of it except this super steep hill. I tried to run the hill, but it was so steep I actually found myself going slower from slipping more often. I am the queen of slipping on trails. No matter what sort of shoes I buy, I guarantee I'll slip at least once.

No comments:

Post a Comment