Saturday, September 17, 2011

Riverside State Park and Green Bluff Growers


After visiting Manito Park and Spokane Falls, I still had a little bit of time left before meeting up with Brie. Manito Park hadn't been far from this area where I could see some nice views, so I drove as far up the hill as I could get to take a few pictures.


I don't remember the name of the area, but it was pretty obvious from the nice houses that here were where the rich people live.


These are the beautiful views they had from their windows.


I personally don't care whether my home has a great view or not. As long as I can drive or walk to one, I'm not going to pay $1,000's more just to be able to get one from my home.


Next I drove down to Riverside State Park where I saw some monstrous rocks.


The river was nice too.


If I ever come here again I want to walk across this bridge and take a hike.


Usually I'm not a big fan of waterfalls created by dams, but this one actually looked pretty decent.


The next day I met up with Nikki and went raspberry and strawberry picking at Green Bluff growers.


It was really pretty to drive through, and the berries were perfect!


Here's Nikki and her kids Owen, Gavin, and Charity.


The strawberries were a lot harder to pick than the raspberries since they were all the way on the ground and required a lot of kneeling and bending over. But they were all juicy and perfectly red.


What a fun trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment